“Law is my calling. I treat each new matter like an investigation, examining the matter from all angles and engaging with my client and opposing counsel to achieve the best possible outcome.”
— Alyssa Schaffer
Alyssa Schaffer has represented a range of clients in civil and business litigation matters, including labor and employment matters, property cases, health care matters, breach-of-contract and other liability disputes. She is a member of the Houston Bar Association and is licensed to practice law in all Texas state courts and the Southern District of Texas.
A native Houstonian, Alyssa lives in the Oak Forest neighborhood with her husband Austin. In her spare time, she enjoys fitness, traveling, spending time outdoors with her husband and their Corgi Snax, and sampling Houston’s diverse food scene.
Primary Focus and Experience
Recent Significant Engagements
- Currently representing a physician and physician assistant in a medical malpractice matter
- Negotiating a breach of guarantee disagreement between partners in a limited liability company (LLC)
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- J.D., South Texas College of Law
- B.A., Sports Management, The University of Texas at Austin