At Hendershot, Cannon & Hisey, P.C., our Houston attorneys maintain an active OSHA law practice helping all types of employers ensure the safety of their workplace, compliance with applicable regulations, and the health of their employees. While we offer responsive services to defend clients against OSHA citations and the penalties they pose, we also provide the proactive counsel all employers can benefit from when working to ensure compliance. This includes helping employers conduct the necessary job hazard assessments that can aid them in identifying risks and taking the necessary steps to eliminate or reduce them.
On our latest OSHA blog – which you can view on our OSHA website – we dig into the nuts and bolts of a job hazard analysis, discuss why they’re important, and detail the essential elements involved, including steps to:
- Break jobs into steps for the purpose of evaluating safety
- Identify hazards associated with particular job tasks
- Review findings, obtain feedback from employees, and prioritize objectives
- Create and implement strategies to address identified hazards
- Create comprehensive and proactive compliance plans to ensure compliance moving forward
If you would like more information about job hazard assessments, our OSHA services, and how our legal team can help you navigate the processes toward compliance step by step, call (713) 909-7323 or contact us online to request an initial consultation.