Houston Business Lawyers
Business Law, Formation and Transactions
Businesses today face many legal challenges, and running a business is difficult enough without having to constantly worry about whether or not you are legally protected. Regardless if your business is just starting, restructuring or dissolving, the Houston business attorneys at Hendershot, Cannon & Hisey, P.C., provide experienced legal insight, industry knowledge, and courtroom experience for all of our clients business transactional and formation needs.
Find out how our Houston business lawyers can help you! To schedule a consultation, call (713) 909-7323 or complete an online form here.
What our business attorneys in Houston can do for you:
- Business Formation: Including choice of entity, entity formation, buy/sell agreements, employment agreements, compliance plans, partnership and shareholder agreements, intellectual property and trade secret protection.
- Business Transactions: Including corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, acquisition of key assets, equipment, or real estate, independent contractor agreements, and more
- IP and Trade Secret Protection: Including licensing or technology development agreements, non-compete or non-solicitation agreements, confidentiality agreements or NDAs, trademarks and copyrights and work-for-hire agreements
- Business Litigation: Including breach of contracts or contract disputes, partnership or shareholder disputes, shareholder oppression, theft of trade secrets, fraud and misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, dissolution of business, hostile takeovers or buyouts, temporary restraining orders and injunctions the for interference of business, patent infringement defense and deceptive trade practices
- Construction Law & Arbitration: Including Construction contracts, subcontractor agreements, joint bid agreements, architect contracts, supply contracts, breach of contract claims, OSHA claims, liquidated damages and enforcing or challenging mechanic’s liens
- Oil and Gas Law: Including exploration agreements, production agreements, participation agreements, farm-out agreements, oil field service agreements, equipment contracts, manufacturing contracts, work-over contracts and oil and gas law.
- Administrative Law: Including healthcare compliance issues, licensure defense and healthcare fraud protection and defense.
Founded in 1987, Hendershot, Cannon & Hisey, P.C is a full-service business law firm that understands the complex needs of our commercial clients in Houston, throughout Texas and across the Nation. For legal guidance, perspective, and resolution in and out of the courtroom - contact our Houston business law firm today!