Houston Business Formation Lawyers
Start, Operate and Protect your Texas Business with Confidence
At Hendershot, Cowart & Hisey, P.C., our award-winning Texas business attorneys are here to help you understand the benefits, limitations and efficiencies of your entity choices, and walk you through the many beneficial and enforceable agreements that protect your intellectual property, trade secrets and business relationships - whether that be between shareholders, partners or members or employees and contractors.
If you have any of these questions or want to learn more - we invite you to call our business formation attorneys in Houston at (713) 909-7323 or reach out to us online, 24/7.
- How do I set up my business?
- What does "choice of entity" mean?
- What kind of corporation do I choose?
- Do I choose a corporation, a C corporation, an S corporation, a PLLC, a PA or a PC?
- What are the legal consequences associated with each type of entity?
- Does my business need to enter into any kind of agreements?
- If I need certain agreements, what provisions should I include in those agreements?
- What circumstances should I protect against?
Our Law Firm's Focus for Business Entity Formation, Organization & Planning includes:
Our firm represents clients across the complete spectrum of business formation issues. We represent businesses large and small, whatever legal form those businesses choose. Call (713) 909-7323 or reach out to us online to get started with your business formation.
Starting a Medical Practice in Texas? Our Business Attorneys Can Help with that too!
We are a leading law firm handling business transaction matters relating to health law and medical practice startups, expansions, and dispute resolution.
- Forming a corporate structure
- Closing a business transaction
- Drafting or reviewing buy-sell agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Employment agreements
- Licensing or technology development agreements
- Work-for-hire agreements
- Non-compete or non-solicitation agreements
- Executive non-compete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements or NDAs
- Intellectual property licensing and protection
- Trade secret protection
- Trademarks and copyrights
- Startup funding and/or private placement memorandums
- Positioning and aiding families through business succession planning and family law actions
- Acquisition of key assets, equipment, or real estate
- Corporate mergers
- Corporate mergers
- Franchise agreements
If you are ready to start or expand a medical practice, talk to us about:
- Incorporation: P.A., PLLC, Limited Liability Partnerships, etc.
- Licensing agreements, HIPAA, Stark, Anti-Kickback Statute, fraud & abuse, and regulatory compliance
- Prohibitions against the corporate practice of medicine
- Employment issues and non-compete agreements
- Collections and third-party payer agreements
- Whether contracting with a management service organization is right for your practice
Our business attorneys also have extensive experience establishing unique compensation plans, buy-in arrangements, bonus structures, exit strategies, buyout formulas and prevention and defense of healthcare regulatory compliance laws and issues including the Stark law, Federal False Claims Act, fraud and abuse, Medicare and Medicaid Recoupment and more.
Lawyer Up with our Award-Winning Business Formation Lawyers in Houston - Here's Why!
We have a combined 130+ years of legal experience ready to go to work for you. Our attorneys pride themselves on crafting the kind of individually tailored guidance and representation in business formation matters that characterize the finest in traditional legal services between clients and their attorneys.
Even better, we design our business formation services to prevent future disputes or litigation from arising whenever possible. And if you do need to bring a lawsuit to enforce your business dealings, or defend against the claims of others, then you'll be comfortable knowing that our Texas law firm has some of the best litigation attorneys with more than 25+ years of experience in state and federal court.
Schedule an initial consultation by contacting Hendershot, Cowart & Hisey, P.C. online or calling our business formation attorneys in Houston at (713) 909-7323.