At Hendershot Cowart P.C., our contract law attorneys specialize in business agreements and contract disputes, handling thousands of such matters each year. Our clients benefit from our extensive knowledge and experience. We do not waste time “getting up to speed” on your matter or industry; instead, we have direct experience that can be readily applied to your situation. We are familiar with the loopholes and weak points that others may try to leverage against your business, and we know how to enforce and defend your contractual rights.
Get legal advice prior to signing. Contact our business law offices today for personal attention and custom advice on business contracts and agreements. Call (713) 909-7323 to schedule a contract review or consultation today.
What Our Business Contract Lawyers Can Do for You
- Draft, negotiate, review, and execute business contracts for all industries, including complex construction agreements
- Start your business on solid footing with rock-solid operating, shareholder, or partnership agreements that will serve your business through every stage of development.
- Review franchise agreements, licensing agreements, or investment agreements to make sure your financial interests are protected
- Review and redline employment agreements, especially executive or physician employment agreements
- Set up a medical practice or health care enterprise with agreements that abide by all applicable state and federal regulations, or fall within the strictly enforced safe harbor exceptions.
- Enforce confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete or non-solicitation agreements using all available remedies – from filing injunction orders to pursuing the recovery of financial damages. We also draft and implement these types of agreements, using our litigation experience to protect you against risks and exposures others may not consider.
- Litigate, arbitrate and / or settle breach of contract disputes as quickly and efficiently as possible. We routinely litigate breach of contract claims over services agreements, partnership agreements, billing agreements, employment contracts, management agreements, supplier agreements, business fraud, shareholder rights, real estate agreements, misappropriation of trade secrets, practice acquisition and sales disputes, insurance coverage disputes, etc. – we can litigate any type of contract depending on the circumstances.
We Will Review Your Contract and Advise You on Potential Exposures and Downsides
Let us review your contract, employment agreement, or transaction to identify and redline potential weak points. Our contract attorneys have experience with the following business agreements and more:
- LLC or company operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Restriction agreements
- Separation agreements
- Restructuring agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Confidentiality agreements or NDAs
- Non-compete agreements
- Employment agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Mergers and Acquisition
Texas Contract Lawyers Since 1987
For more than 30 years, our contract attorneys have helped Texas business owners put thorough, proactive contracts in place to protect operations and enable growth. When you work with our team, you put established business and contract law attorneys on your side. You can count on our team to provide the experienced legal counsel you need. For legal guidance, perspective, and resolution – in and out of the courtroom – contact our Houston-based business contract law firm today.
“They've always come through for me.”- Joseph D.
“Your law firm has impressed me to no end, and should anyone I know ever need legal representation, I will be sure to refer them to ...”- Dr. R
“We sincerely appreciate your dedication and drive in straightening out the most difficult situation in our life.”- Raga and DC Gunnia